Here’s some tips to guide you when you snap photos of your pet.
Remember, the better the photos you provide us, the more your scale model resembles your pet.
- •Provide a photo with the highest possible resolution (a 4 megapixel photo is optimum).
- •Ensure photos are not blurry. If need be, turn on the image stabiliser on your camera before taking the photos.
- •Make sure you snap photos of your pet from various angles (front, back, sides etc.).
- •We strongly recommend that you submit at least 10 different photos for us to work on.
- •For a chosen pose (e.g. sitting), please ensure on a best effort basis that your pet maintain the same pose for all the submitted photos.
Upload your pet photos
We create a 3D printed pet